1) The origins of the national LWV and our own LWVPT, and how the local, state, and national Leagues work together.
2) The mission and methods of the LWVPT and its divided tax status that allow both for education and advocacy.
3) The initiatives of the 6 LWVPT Roundtables:
Environment, Fair Elections, Health, Immigration Reform, Public Education, and Voting Rights Protection.
4) Voter Services and Candidate Forums
5) How you can participate as your time and interest allow!
Watch for next orientation session in Weekly Email Alerts, at News to Use, or Calendar or follow us on Facebook. If you have any questions about membership in LWVPT, email the Chair of the Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a 501(c)(4) organization.