If you join during the last quarter of the fiscal year, that is, April, May, or June, your dues will cover the remainder of the current fiscal year and all of the following fiscal year.
Each year, the LWVPT Executive Committee may approve grant funded dues for a limited number of members who otherwise could not join LWVPT. To request grant funded dues, click below, and print and mail the form with your check.
1) The origins of the national LWV and our own LWVPT, and how the local, state, and national Leagues work together.
2) The mission and methods of the LWVPT and its divided tax status that allow both for education and advocacy.
3) The initiatives of the 6 LWVPT Roundtables:
Environment, Fair Elections, Health, Immigration Reform, Public Education, and Voting Rights Protection.
4) Voter Services and Candidate Forums
5) How you can participate as your time and interest allow!
If you have any questions about membership in LWVPT, email the Chair of the Membership Committee at email@example.com
We are a 501(c)(4) organization.